Get your tits out, Sweeties! I’ve made Esquire! Click right about HERE to check out this morning’s schmanciness. They refer to me affectionatlely as a "Superbitch" and I couldn't be more flattered than if they'd called me the "C" word! Love it! (That's me on the cover, pictured left! I think... Could be Katy Perry... I'm always confusing those two.)
Lots going on this end, so let’s get right down to it:
1) I got a haircut this weekend, and not for nuthin’, but it’s pretty goddamn gorgeous.
2) If you didn’t catch it, Hillary Clinton and I were featured in AM New York last week. It looked like this (Hil looks fat):
3) Tonight (Monday, the 9th) Splash Bar is hosting an official video launch party to celebrate "Randy Rainbow is Dating Mel Gibson". It'll happen near the end of Musical Mondays, around 11:30 or so. Come by and toast at least one half of the happy couple. (If I can't make it, Mel will definitely be there, and vice versa.)
4) It's almost Noon and not one person has said anything about my gorgeous new haircut. Luckily, I kept the receipt.
5) Next Thursday, August 19th, I will be a guest on Sirius XM's Derek & Romaine Show @ 8PM. Here are the deets:
Randy Rainbow is scheduled for a live in-studio interview with Derek and Romaine of Sirius XM Satellite Radio on Thursday, August 19th at 8:05 pm ET. This will broadcast live on Sirius XM Satellite Radio channel OutQ, Sirius 109 and XM 98. Listeners and fans are welcome to participate by calling 866-305-6887. For those who don't subscribe to Sirius, a free online trial is available at www.Sirius.com.
Oy, that's a lot of self promotion. How obnoxious!?! Sorry. Let's talk about you guys now... What's new with all of...
Sorry, we're out of time. BYE!!!!